Monday, October 14, 2013

welcome and hello

I have been tossing around the idea of blogging for quite sometime. Always for different purposes, but the main idea has still always been the same. Now that I find myself living 400 miles from my family and most of my friends, I decided is now is as good a time as any to start. I'm not sure what direction this blog is going to take, I just know that I want it to scream me. It's a story of my life, which I'm sure will thrill you all...I am after all so entertaining. (Sarcasm, my friends, sarcasm!)

Let's just say I'm interested in keeping a journal of sorts for the many experiences I have been blessed enough to enjoy. It's time I put words to the memories and document all of my pictures that go along with them. As those who know me are well aware, I love photos and am constantly photodocumenting my life around me. Here I will post those pictures, share my stories, and express my feelings. Hopefully my family and friends spread throughout the world will be able to read and enjoy and we can all feel a little bit closer together...

Ta Ta for now, my sweets. We'll chat again soon.
xoxo

Santa Monica Coast Line


No comments:

Post a Comment