Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Los Angeles Bucket List

The final count down has arrived. I am moving back to the Valley of the Sun at the end of April! I am incredibly excited to move home again and so grateful for the opportunity to live in the City of Angels for the past 8 months. I've learned so much about myself and that could have only come from this experience. Before this opportunity came along I was feeling frustrated with Arizona. I felt it was holding me back, had nothing to offer, wasn't what I needed to be myself. But moving away opened my eyes to how much I love home. It's where my heart feels fullest. 

That being said, I have certainly opted to make the most out of living here and enjoy it to its fullest. Thats almost an impossible task, considering how large the LA area is. But I'm doing my best. This is going to be an updated blog post--check back to see what if it's accomplished. I'm going to post the entire list of things I feel are necessary to my experience as an Angeleno and the photos once I accomplish them. I am so grateful for the most amazing friends I have to find these gems with me!




  • Hollywood Sign
  • Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round
These two are the absolute best! 

  • Griffith Park Old Zoo
  • Griffith Observatory
  • West Hollywood Carnaval
Conference guest speaker
The best ladies, and our scarecrow photobomb
  • The Getty Center
My favorite at the Getty and I could stare at it forever: Van Gogh's Les Irises
  • The Getty Villa
  • The Rose Bowl
ASU WINS!
  • USC Tailgate


  • Hollywood Cemetery
  • LACMA
Part 1. Grad Photos at the Urban Lights by Kelsee Becker Photography
  • MOCA
  • Malibu Cafe




  • Venice Canals


  • Dodgers Stadium
Dodgers win! in extra innings!
Dbacks Win!
Giants Win! (and perfect seats)
  • Portos

  • Los Angeles Central Library
Complete with Bottega Louie Mocha and Tarte
  • Huntington Library
  • Runyon Canyon
  • Robertson Blvd (with celeb spotting, one I actually recognize AND know their full name)
  • The Burbank Harry Potter store
  • Disneyland Annual Pass Holder!!!







  • TV Filming 
Flashback to when I first arrived
Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tony Danza
Not exhaustive, may be added to...one month and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment