Thursday, December 5, 2013

Insomnia

So it's the middle of the night and I can't sleep. I should probably be using this time to finish one of my last three assignments, but that seems less than intelligent seeing as how it's already 'tomorrow'. So I figured I would update my little corner of the blogosphere with some pictures from the last few weeks. I've actually spent most of the past few weeks in Arizona but I had a lovely little staycation in the middle of my two trips when Dani Roz came to visit me! Go figure it was one of the few times we actually experienced weather here in sunny SoCal but we made the most of her trip!

A cloudy and cool Santa Monica 


The Grove

channeling my inner french girl

Can't take us anywhere (The Getty)

If you don't know, you should. (The Getty)



Los Angeles views on a cloudy day (The Getty)

Malibu views (The Getty Villa) 
The Getty Villa

Mediterranean feels (The Getty Villa)

Still can't take us anywhere (The Getty Villa)

Secret balcony only to be seen by the people the volunteer likes (The Getty Villa)

Picture 75 from the lovely man, I finally went to take my phone away (The Getty Villa)

Fall in Los Angeles (The Getty Villa)

Dani Roz is Malibu loving (Zuma Beach)

And I'm exploring with critters (Zuma Beach)

Zuma Beach and hundreds of Sea Gulls.

Zuma Beach

Best pastries and the smoothest mocha (DTLA Bottega Louie)

Griffith Park adventures

Griffith Observatory 

DTLA skyline 

Griffith Observatory



The headband shedevils (Rose Bowl)

Gold, gold, gold! ASU wins!

I live my life through pictures. This is not news. But I'm so glad I got to share some of LA's gems with one of my best friends! Now that it's almost 1am, I think I'm going to attempt some sleep.

xoxo my lovelies,
Cassie 

No comments:

Post a Comment